They say that a pair of good shoes can make you conquer the whole world. Shoes speak a ton about your personality. The secret to looking good depends on the pair of you wear. So, it is very important to find that right pair for every attire you have. Keeping all this in mind, Adidas introduces Superstar that fits your personality and special edition shoes for LGBT keeping in mind the spirit of people all around the world. Here, you get an idea about these shoes and why you should go for them.
Adidas Superstar Shoes:
Also called as clamtoe, shelltoe, shell or sea shells, Adidas Superstar were first introduced as volleyball shoes and sneakers. However, it received a lot of promotions over the years and today it is preferred by loads of customers all over the world. You get different types of Superstar depending on your choice and preferences.
- You have the urban collection which includes the most classic shoes of all times. You have shoes inspired from different movies and characters. You have shoes which look both funky and stylish, or the ones made of monochromatic leather which gives you that all time classic look.
- You get the Special Edition Adidas Superstar which include LGBT themes, full camouflage converse, and a lot more that preach equality .
- Forest Hills, originally introduced as tennis shoes, turned out to be very popular among soccer players in U.K. They are extremely well known for their design and look.
- You also get non shell shoes that consist of the honey, honey mid, campus, jogging, L.A. trainers and many more editions.
- They have a different section of shoes for women as well which has sneakers, and trainers and so on.
Apart from all this, you also have special edition shoes that are introduced from time to time and are from the rarest collections of Adidas. You also get factory sample which are extremely rare and handmade.
Adidas introduced special edition shoes keeping in mind the Pride Month. Inspired from the LGBT rainbow flag, it designed shoes with a rainbow touch in them, hence spreading the spirit of equality and freedom through accessories. They also decided on donating a part of their sales to Portland’s New Avenue for Youth, an Oregon based Advocacy Group based on homeless Lesbians, Gay, Bisexual transgender Adolescents and teens.
Hence, owing to this nine type of new shoes were introduced which consists of the classic designs along with the pride rainbow.
There used to be a time when shoes were just for the purpose of covering your feet. With years of evolution, today shoes and not just accessories, but they have become a way of expressing oneself. You speak through your shoes. Adidas Superstar are not only comfortable but also classy in their own way. They give you the old 70’s feel along with new and fresh designs and innovations. The Special LGBT Edition celebrates the spirit of LGBT community and their rights. Needless to say, shoes from Adidas are extremely comfortable, they go with almost every attire and they last long. You can wear them all day long without even thinking about removing them. Hence, go out and bag them today. Make a style statement with your pair.